SD Card Data Restore Tool - Easy-to-Use Software
Hard Drive Data Recovery software can work as a data restore software for SD card to help you restore SD memory card data easily.
SD Card – Indispensable Storage Card: An SD Card or the Secure Digital Card is a non-volatile memory card format developed by SanDisk, Panasonic, & Toshiba to be used in various portable devices. It is an Integrated Circuit(IC) stored in a compact plastic enclosure. SD Cards store data that can be transferred between devices equipped with SD Card slots. Today, SD cards are widely used in digital cameras, media players, mobile phones, GPS receivers, video games, digital camcorders, netbook computers, & PDAs. Most SD cards are pre-formatted to FAT or FAT 32 file systems by default.
Possible SD Card Data Loss Situations:
After loss of crucial data from your SD memory card, you can restore SD card data by using Hard Drive Data Recovery software. Following are some situations where you might need to restore SD card data using an outside memory card data recovery software tool:
- You accidentally deleted some crucial data files from the SD memory card for which you don’t have another copy saved on your system or elsewhere. In this case, you will need to restore memory card deleted files using a third-party SD card data recovery tool. You can use Hard Drive Data Recovery software for deleted SD card recovery.
- Due to SD card corruption threat, which you think can happen because of the virus attack on your system; you format your SD memory card and lose all the data saved in it for which you don’t even have a backup. In this case also, you would need an outside SD card data restore tool to recover data from SD memory card. You can use Hard Drive Data Recovery software to recover data from SD card.
Our software will perform the SD card data restore process only when the SD memory card is recognizable by the system.
Recovery Tasks That You Can Perform:
Using Hard Drive Data Recovery software, you can perform many data recovery tasks, some of which are as follows:
- Complete Data Recovery: You can use our software for data recovery from memory card, Pen Drive, flash drive, USB, camera, iPod etc.
- Restore Data from SD Card: You can use our software to Restore SD Memory Card data.
- Restore SD Card Pictures: You can use Hard Drive Data Recovery software to restore deleted SD card pictures and other types of data files like image files (JPEG, GIF etc), music files, MP3, video files, Excel .xls files, Word .doc files and others.
- HDD Recovery: You can use our software for data recovery from formatted/corrupted/deleted/damaged partitions of hard drive.
- Restore Memory Stick Data: You can use our software for data recovery from memory stick also.
- NTFS and FAT32 Data Recovery: You can use our software for data recovery from NTFS, FAT32 Windows based file systems
- Most Windows Versions Supported: You can use our software to perform data recovery can be performed on most Windows versions including XP, Vista, & Windows 7.
How to Restore Data from SD Card? Perform the following steps for performing the SD card data restore process:
- Open and run Hard Drive Data Recovery software
- Select a drive
- Click “Recover” to initiate the process
- Preview the recoverable items
- Select a saving location to store the recovered items
- Extract the selected files and folders
Purchase the Software (Full Licensed Version): File saving option is enabled in the Full Licensed Version of Hard Drive Data Recovery software. You can perform the complete recovery process and can save ALL recovered items to your system using this Full Version of our tool. You can either get the Personal License (for personal use) or you can buy the Business License (for commercial purpose).